Add to Collection
Go to Collections
ULTIMATE ZUCCHINI LASAGNA
This Zucchini Lasagna is great for anyone on a low carb diet, wants to eat healthier, OR who has so many zucchinis, they don't know what to do with them.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground hot Italian sausage
- 3 zucchini large, sliced thin
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 24 ounce low carb spaghetti sauce I use Sugar-Free Rio's
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning I use Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 cups baby spinach Fresh
- CHEESE LAYER
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- TOP WITH;
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese covering the top
Cook and brown ground beef and sausage.
Add onion and garlic.
Stir in low carb spaghetti sauce salt, and Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
Layer 1/2 of meat sauce in the bottom of slow cooker.
Put 1/2 slice zucchini.
Combine the cheeses and put 1/2 of the mixture over the noodles.
Layer of fresh spinach over cheese mixture.
Continue to layer 1/2 meat sauce, 1/2 zucchini, and fresh spinach for three total layers.
Cover the top with additional mozzarella cheese about 1 cup.
Season the top with Chef Paul Pizza and Pasta Magic or your favorite Italian seasoning.
Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours or until bubbly.
When the lasagna bubbles around the edges, turn it on warm until you are ready to eat it.
If you make this in a 9×13 baking dish, cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
You can use Mozzarella or Pizza cheese or a combination of both of them.
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 775mg | Potassium: 635mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1152IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 3mg